Sunday 29 November 2015

Finalised Questionnaire

When I re-wrote my questionnaire I made the questions in bold and highlighted the most important parts of the introduction in red because it makes certain parts stand out and the entire thing isn't all blended together. The ghost pictures are for aesthetic purposes because they're more likely to answer a questionnaire that looks more exciting. I also took out the more personal questions about peoples beliefs about demonic beings and spirits as I can use them in my focus group. So I swapped them for questions about urban legends since most people will be able to relate to them. I feel like the new questions and the ones I have about the posters will allow me to get research that's very close to my sub-genre of supernatural genre.







No comments:

Post a Comment